We may have many SVG in flat one layer format, no problem for gutting, but sometimes it looks too simple and dull and bored.
How to change a plain SVG to a 3D layered SVG? it is not too hard, and you need some Adobe AI skills and times
We download an owl SVG here and unzip it, open the SVG with Adobe AI, you can see a straight black owl pattern. Go here for more https://jartoutlets.com
- We select this pattern and choose PATH, OFFSET Path
- Adjust the size you want, and we set it to 3mm
- Click OK
- A completely same owl pattern duplicated, but it is 3 mm more prominent than the then original one
- We select this more significant owl pattern and repeat step 1-3
- Another 3mm more significant owl pattern duplicated
- We fill the giant design to blue colour
- Arrange it send to back
- Then we serve the second big pattern to white colour
- Send it back and just on top of the blue one
- We supply the smallest print to red colour
- Leave the red colour pattern at the top
- Select three design and align to centre, both horizontal and verticle
- A US sign 3D owl is done
- Prepare three 5mm thick cardboard in blue, red, white colours
- Upload the 3D SVG to design space and sed to the cutter, colour by colour
- After all, cardboard cut in owl pattern
- Use glue to assembly them as design
Now you have a 3D OWL decoration for your home.
Very easy, try a few more times, and you can make it in a few minutes.